History & job title:
- UXDI (User Experience Design Immersive) Student at GA's London campus (Spring 2014)
- Designer in Residence for GA's Boston campus (September 2014-May 2015)
- Workshop Instructor for Visual Design Fundamentals and Introduction to User Experience Design
Instructing, Wireframes, Visual Design, Lecturing, Presenting, Prototyping, Mentoring, Guiding, Counseling, Collaborating, Tutoring, Sketching, Critiquing
• Guide students through a journey where they begin as driven novices and leave as empowered designers.
• Facilitate a supportive and energetic community that lasts well beyond the course.
• Challenge students to think strategically as they turn their ideas into real user experience solutions.
• Work closely with an instructor to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
• Work alongside GA staff and teaching team to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
• Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
• Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
• Join students through an intensive and immersive design experience through classes, workshops, events, film screenings, and social events.