Two Weeks (London, March 2014)
Contextual Inquiry, Illustrator, Card Sorting, Rapid Prototyping, Sitemapping, Competitor Analysis, Feature Analysis, Sketching, User-Flow, User Journey, Lo-Fi Wireframe, Hi-Fi Wireframing, Paper Prototype, User Testing, Clickable Prototype using Invison.
TrueSpirit is a new internet retailer for schools and parents who want a modern school
uniform for K12 children. It offers updated uniform fashion including pants for girls and
zipup hoodies, provides a “must haves” checklist from the school’s administrator for
each school year, and recommends accessories allowed by the school’s dress code.
Unlike traditional suppliers such as Lands End and True Grits, True Spirit encourages
visitors to express their tastes—with some limits.
‣ Create a highlevel sketched flow
‣ Create a sitemap
‣ Create a navigation schema
‣ Create a wireframes for a product page & home page
‣ Create user flows & forms for the checkout process
‣ Create a “clickthru” prototype to test with at least 4 users.
User Flow Gallery. Please click images for more details.